Thursday, February 27, 2014

The perfect fit.

This blog is about finding things and losing things. Right? Most of the time I just sort of ramble about things that are bothering me... and I call them "findings"... or maybe I'm griping about something I lost. Whatever.

Today I want to share something I found! There's this wonderful website called eShakti, and they make customized clothing.Your first order allows free customization, and after that it's $7.50. Not $7.50 per customized request--you could get shorter sleeves, a higher neckline, a longer skirt, or take out the precious pockets they sew into every dress. It's $7.50 for all customization per item of clothing.

You also get a $25 "gift coupon" for your first order. I apparently bought my dress at a special time, because I got a whole $30 instead. It was awesome.

Needless to say, I am completely satisfied with the dress. I got to enter in my measurements (woohoo) and I made the skirt a little longer. They it takes 14 business days to arrive... but mine took just over a week to arrive. And it's wonderful!

I know. My hair is not at its best today. Oh well.

Super excited about the pockets! 

The back is insanely cute. Also, cap sleeves, since I was
wearing a sweater in the other photos.

So there you have it. A customized dress, which I wore to work twice this week. (Once at each different work place. Don't be weird.) I highly recommend this site, their service, and their products. The fabric is SO comfortable and I will just mention it one more time.... POCKETS. You also get a free measuring tape with your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment