Friday, October 18, 2013

Home for Christmas

I know. It's only October.

But every year I'm here without going home is another year you have to hear me whine on this blog about how much I miss my family.

So here's the deal. I stared a GoFundMe account. I made a fantastic video with Sufjan Stevens music in the background and lots of cute pictures, so that you know what's up. On the GoFundMe account, there are PRIZES for donating certain amounts! And most of them are HANDMADE by ME! I make awesome stuff, and you know it.

Here's the video. It's nothing spectacular, but it gets the message across.



Please click on the link, watch the video, and consider donating. We're not asking for anything fancy. We just want to go home for Christmas. And the link is below, again, just in case!

-----> Click here! GoFundMe! <---- p="">
Share the link with your friends, ask them to donate! If guys can get a GoFundMe account asking for donations so that he can go on a basketball tour in Europe, then SURELY someone wants to send me and my husband home for Christmas.

Please. Click the link. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment