Thursday, March 24, 2011

words that don't cover up other words

Sitting here, I realize, that I have been severely let down. And everyone lets you down, but some people do it in unexpected ways. Sometimes a friend is late picking you up from the train station or they accidentally break your favorite coffee cup. Sometimes your parents forget to tell you important things and then spring the news on you during Christmas break. Sometimes your clcosest confidant says hurtful things out of ignorance, and doesn't know how to apologize later.
And sometimes, your faithful leader, trusted friend, a person who has guided you through your own stupidity and some really tough years, a person who has *saved your life* won't talk to you anymore.
I don't know what to do with this. I wish I was strong enough to point it out in person and not on a blog.
You let me down.
So that makes today... well, let's just say I haven't found anything that great lately. And if I'm not finding... what am I doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment